Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

3 Highly Desired Purchases! Zara, Topshop, Moleskine (The Zara Office City Bag is finally mine!)


I do not think I have walked away from a shopping centre as happily as I recently did in long time. Report: I am now the happy owner of a Zara Office City Bag! It has been a mission and a half to track this beauty down. Endless daily calls had been made to my nearest Zara to try and reserve one of these highly sought after bags and two unsuccessful trips to the store each time to only find them to be out of stock, but not today! It was love at first sight! In the past few days since the day I brought this bag home I've had it out on display in my room, its too lovely to be put away just yet and each time I catch a glimpse of it I love this bag more and more! It is so well made, and feels very strong and sturdy, so hopefully it should be hardwearing in order to stand the test of time as I've read some reviews where people say they've had trouble with the zips. The bag just looks so compact and looks more expensive than it really is (£49.99), and to me it is worth every single penny!



I also picked up these beautiful Topshop boots! They are in the design 'MIGHTY', and after admiring them from afar for a very long time I finally gave in and took them to the till! Somehow, as ironic as it seems, the weather has been lovely and sunny since the purchase of these boots, however I'm sure with the way England weather works these are bound to get an outing soon!

Lastly I picked up this wonderful Moleskine notebook! I am so happy with it that somehow days later it is still in its plastic packaging as I can't bring myself to start writing in it as its so perfect! I had wanted a Moleskin for such a long time, they always look so sleek, and finally now I have one of my own!


I simply adore this bag!

I filmed a haul video as soon as I got home and I will upload that tomorrow on my Youtube channel LucysBeautyLife. The haul also includes another Zara bag that I purchased recently, and you'll see all the items featured in this post in much closer detail!

So that's 3 items crossed off of my April Wishlist, I wonder how many more I'll pick up before the months over? If I do I'll be sure to let you know! Let me know what luxuries your wishing for this April in the comments! Now I see Space NK has a certain discount code on the go lately which I'm sure if your beauty addicts like me you'll have heard of by now, and it may well be just the thing to lure me in! So lets see how much willpower I have when it comes to beauty... REN, Kevyn Aucoin, Hourglass, I'm looking at you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment