Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Weekend Payday Treats



So it all started when last weekend I was a little bit bored. After browsing online I placed an order with Space NK, the main reason being the Nars One Night Stand palette. Excited for its arrival, I realised I didn't actually have a good blusher brush ! Now, Real Techniques brushes being my favourite brushes, I knew there was only one thing fit for it - the Real Techniques Blusher brush ! Off I went to Boots that afternoon, just to pick this one thing up and go. That didn't quite happen. Of course one item turned into three and before I knew it I was walking out the store very happy with all my new purchases !

Una Brennan is a brand I keep hearing about and this namely this mask ! I've tried other clay masks before, Origins Clear Improvement being the better known of them all, but I just didn't really see the big deal. However I thought I'd give them another go and picked up the Una Brennan Deep Clean Pore Purifying Clay Mask. I've so far used this just the once and I was quite blown away with the results ! My skin just felt so soft after and seemed to have so much more clarity and radiance to its overall appearance.

I followed this up with Hydraluron and then my old favourite Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - a classic I will never be without. My skin felt so plump and dewy, as though the combination of all these products had replenished my skin and just added so much needed moisture and hydration back into it which are two things my skin desperately needs what with the dropping colder winter temperatures and harsh winds, as well as spending so much time working inside aeroplane cabins - air conditioning central !

So far I'm so happy with the results I'm seeing in my skin, and its only the first week ! Full detailed reviews on all these new things will follow over the next few weeks once I've had the chance to try them out further. Later that night I placed another online order, as I then decided I pretty much wanted to go all out and have a Skincare Overhaul so look out for more on that soon !



No comments:

Post a Comment